Tamiya introduces the Republic P-47D Thunderbolt "Bubbletop" to the Propeller Action Series. This model features a mini-motor embedded in the nose of the airplane that can be switched on by a simple flick of the propeller. The wheels of this newly designed Propeller Action model are equipped with ball bearings. The plane moves forward with the air force created by the propeller. The tail wheel can be turned to guide the direction of the plane.
* Overall length=230mm, Overall width=259mm.
* Propellers made from revolutionary styrene elastomer, making propellers more durable with no risks to safety.
* Includes a propeller stop for when not in use.
* Requires One R6/AA/UM3 battery (sold separately).
* Decals for one airplane from the 495th FTS are provided.
IF ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK ONLINE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE STORE, AND LET US SPECIAL ORDER IT FOR YOU!
KING'S HOBBY SHOP SHIPS DOMESTICALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY WITH USPS PRIORITY MAIL.