Tamiya #61104 1:48 Focke Wulf Fw190 F8/9 w Bomb Loading Set
In the latter half of WWII, the Luftwaffe Focke-Wulf Fw190 F series were the main aircraft used for air-to-ground assaults. The F-8, which entered the fray from the spring of 1944, was based on the A-8 aircraft and had the largest production numbers among the F series variants. The F-9 which had a superior engine output was also soon put into action. Both Fw190 F-8 and F-9 aircraft fought hard against the ever increasing numbers of Allied fighters up until the end of the war.
Specs and Features
*This 1/48 assembly kit allows you the choice of building either Fw190 F-8 or F-9 aircraft.
* Length: 190mm, Width: 219mm.
* Accurately depicts features of the F-9, including a wider propeller and a 14-blade cooling fan, which were different from the F-8.
* You can enjoy recreating a realistic airfield diorama with the included bomb loading cart and 2 ground crew figures.
* Comes with 250kg and 50kg bombs, AB250 bomb container, and wheel chocks.
* Pilot figurine, decals for F-9 (1) and F-8 (2) aircraft included.
IF ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK ONLINE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE STORE, AND LET US SPECIAL ORDER IT FOR YOU!
KING'S HOBBY SHOP SHIPS DOMESTICALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY WITH USPS PRIORITY MAIL.