Tamiya #32558 1:48 Japanese 4X4 Light Vehicle Type 95 Kurogane
Tamiya's efforts in promoting cross-genre model dioramas continues with the release of this unique assembly kit. The 4x4 Light Vehicle Type 95 Kurogane is the first injection-molded plastic model of the type in any scale, making this a must-have item for any modeler.
About the 4x4 Type 95 Kurogane
The Type 95 Kurogane was a small 4x4 vehicle used by the Japanese forces in WWII for liaison, reconnaissance, and staff transport. It featured an air-cooled V2 gasoline engine and a rugged suspension with large diameter tires for enhanced off-road capability. About 4,800 of these 3- passenger cars were produced from 1935 to 1944.
* High-quality set of 1/48 scale assembly model kit of the Type 95 Kurogane.
* A thorough study of an actual vehicle has produced an authentic, true-to-scale model.
* Precision engineering ensures a very detailed, but not overly complex, recreation of the vehicle's suspension.
* Metal transfer included to depict star symbol on grille.
* 1 Japanese Army Air Force officer figure with katana and 1 driver figure included.
* Perfect for displaying with 1/48 scale WWII Japanese aircraft.
IF ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK ONLINE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE STORE, AND LET US SPECIAL ORDER IT FOR YOU!
KING'S HOBBY SHOP SHIPS DOMESTICALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY WITH USPS PRIORITY MAIL.