Tamiya #32533 1:48 German Aircraft Power Supply Unit & Kettenkraftrad
While our 1/48 MM Series has already reached more than 30 items, it is useful to recall that the first item, the Kubelwagen, was mainly designed for displaying alongside aircraft models. Also, the Citroen 11CV we released last year was a really hot seller, indicating that there is a strong demand for military miniature models that can be combined with 1/48 scale airplane kits.
This kit is perfectly suited to displaying alongside aircraft models, as it features a WWII German Kettenkraftrad with a power supply unit used with Luftwaffe airplanes. The set also includes two engineer figures that may be posed charging an aircraft battery. Many photos from wartime Germany show the power supply unit installed in a two-wheeled cart that could be easily towed. The Kettenkraftrad was a unique half-track motorcycle that was used for a variety of purposes, including towing and servicing aircraft.
* Detailed 1/48 assembly model of the German Kettenkraftrad w/Aircraft Power Supply Unit.
* Choice of open or closed unit cover allowing display of fully detailed generator interior.
* Comes with 2 engineer figures.
* Includes tool box, fire extinguisher and drum with pump as accessories for still more diorama possibilities.
* Ideal for combination with Tamiya 1/48 scale aircraft. (recommended for use with Item 61095 1/48 Focke-Wulf Fw190 A-8/A-8 R2)
IF ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK ONLINE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE STORE, AND LET US SPECIAL ORDER IT FOR YOU!
KING'S HOBBY SHOP SHIPS DOMESTICALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY WITH USPS PRIORITY MAIL.